Mulberry Creek Elementary School was founded in 1998. The school is located in Cataula, Georgia at 8405 Ga Hwy 315. We currently serve about 550 Pre-K through 4th grade students residing in the southwest portion of Harris County.
Mulberry Creek Elementary Vision
Our goal is to be a premier school in which every child, every day, is engaged in learning and moving toward college, career, and life readiness upon graduation from high school.
To be college, career, and life ready students must:
- Be physically, emotionally, and socially healthy
- Be exceptional readers
- Posses a wide variety of mathematical skills and be able to apply them in real-world situations
- Be highly skilled at written and spoken communication
- Be creative and innovative problem solvers
- Possess highly developed 21st-century technological skills
- Have empathy for people and function as a productive citizen at the local, state, national, and global levels.
- Have a deep understanding of the world they live in (Science and social studies).
- Be self-reliant while also being able to contribute to a team
- Be resourceful
- Be self-disciplined
- Have an appreciation for the arts and humanities (Art, music, literature, poetry, etc.)
The above vision and attributes will be accomplished through:
- Highly qualified and professional teachers who are committed to providing the highest quality instruction and assessment in student-centered and caring classrooms, and are lifelong learners themselves.
- Highly trained and committed support staff that is committed to students and their well-being, and are lifelong learners themselves.
- High-energy and professional school administrators who support teachers, students, and parents within effective educational and organizational structures that facilitate student learning and wellbeing. School administrators are lifelong learners themselves.
- Parents that are committed to their student's education, and who share in the partnership of education.