Football Cheer Parent Meeting
Contact Information: You can contact Rebecca Van Pelt through Remind, email email@example.com, phone (706) 628-4951 ext 1716
- Sign up for Remind
- Text @hccmsfbc to 81010
- HCCMS Cheer Website (Go to HCCMS →Hover over Sports→Football Cheer
- I will upload all documents and schedules as well as give any updates so you can access this information at any time.
- $50 athletic fee (must be paid prior to 1st game in order to participate)
- $10 for bow (if you have the black bow from last year, you do not need to purchase a new one)
- You will need to purchase black tennis shoes and black shorts. Shorts must be running type or Sophie type shorts, no spandex/hot shorts allowed.
- Begin Monday, August 21st.
- We will practice every Monday and Wednesday until games begin.
- Practice is 3:00 - 5:00 in the lower gym. Pick up is at the lower gym. Please be on time to pick up your cheerleader. Both coaches have children we need to pick up on time as well.
- Wednesdays at 5:15/6:00
- Rules & Expectations
- If at school, expected to be at practice. Prior notice should be given to the coach if practice will be missed.
- Proper attire must be worn. T-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, sports bra, hair pulled back
- Cell phones are to be put away at all times during practice.
- Please be on time for pick up at 5 pm.
- Cheerleaders must have team shirt, black shorts, black sports bra, black or white no show socks, black tennis shoes, and bow in order to be on the field.
- Cheerleaders may not leave games early without prior notice.
- Parents must sign out cheerleaders with the coach BEFORE leaving home and away games.
- Cheerleaders must ride the team bus to all away games. They may be signed out and ride home with parents after away games. A bus is provided to bring them back to HCCMS after away games.
- Please do not talk with cheerleaders across the fence during games. If you need to tell your daughter something, let one of the coaches know and we will call them to the side.
- Cheerleaders are not allowed to leave the field once we are there. Pre-game meals will be provided, so the girls are not allowed to visit concessions or eat dinner during half time due to the short amount of time (8 min).
- Per Muscogee County, cheerleaders are not allowed to participate in any post game activities with the football players. This includes the post-game handshake.
- No Phones! Phones should be put away and out of site while on the field.
- Due to the shortened season and Muscogee county rules, we will not wear cheer uniforms this year.
- It is about more than just cheering. We want to develop well rounded young ladies.
- RESPECT! Cheerleaders are expected to respect everyone at all times. We will demonstrate good sportsmanship at all events.
HCCMS Football Cheer
Football Cheerleaders 2020
County Cheer video below
What do I do if my daughter makes the team?
We will have practice on Monday, Sept. 21st from 3:00 - 5:00 We will give details on the season through this website.
You will need to sign up for my Remind. Text the message @hccmsfbc to the number 81010. This will send you a text message about upcoming events and information. Information will also be posted on the Cheer webpage under the Sports tab.
28 A. Kuebrich
2 A. Bailey
15 P. Fincher
14 K. Ferguson
30 C. Mathis
17 A. Gilstrap
13 A. Everson
23 K. Johannes
11 E. Doub
50 M Webster
47 L. Voiles
9 C. Croft
4 E. Barnes
21 K. Hollis
37 G. Schubert
34 G. Oliver
41 M. Spurr
3 A. Baker
49 A. Web
36 H. Ruckman