Welcome to HCCMS Administration
Ms. Melissa Hayes, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick Up Procedures
The Basic Rules forParent Pick-up:
- Buses must enter the school entrance and line up before any cars are admitted.
- Parent Pick-up vehicles are not to arrive on campus until 2:40.
- Cars will be allowed through the entrance once the buses leave.
- Cars should line up on the bus ramp in 2 lines.
- Cars on the bus ramp will be loaded first then will be released as a group after they are all loaded.
- Signal the administration by an upraised hand if your child has not been loaded.
- You may be asked to circle back around the building if your rider is not able to load in a timely manner so that loading may continue smoothly.
- Drivers in the single line will move up to form a new group of double lined cars when signaled to do so.
- Please do not attempt to exit on the far right side of the bus ramp.
- Please keep your speed SLOW and watch for pedestrians.
- Before school, make sure that your child will know who will pick them up and what car to expect.
- Please observe these procedures and join with us in keeping our students and staff safe.
Click here to read the official letter of procedures.