Welcome to the Harris County School District (GA) Curriculum and Instruction Department website! We are a team of dedicated professionals committed to ensuring an excellent education for every child in our district.
Our department is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive curriculum that is aligned with state and national standards, and designed to meet the diverse needs of our students. We work collaboratively with teachers, administrators, and community members to create engaging and challenging learning experiences that foster critical thinking and prepare our students for success beyond high school.
1) Increase high-quality instruction and student engagement
2) Develop and implement a vertically aligned, authentic curriculum for all grades
3) Increase mastery of standards
4) Develop and implement a well-balanced assessment system
- Elementary Instructional Technology, and Program Specialist
- STEAM, Title IV, Instructional Technology, and Website
- Strategic Planning, CCRPI, Data & Reporting
- Dave Dennie
- Rebecca Harmon
- Donna Patterson
132 Barnes Mill Road
Hamilton, Georgia 31811
(Office) 706-628-4206 | (Fax) 706-628-5845