• You Must Register in your home school district and must bring:

    1.  Certified copy of the child's birth certificate

    2. *Proof of residency

    *Utility bill less than 60 days old with service address on the bill, or current automobile tag receipt, or voter registration card. 


    Other required documentation before child begins school

    Social Security Card

    GA Immunization Form 3231

    GA Dental/Hearing/Vision Screening Form 3300

    Report card or withdrawal form from last school attended