ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM
Thank you for your interest in the Harris County School District (HCSD), based in Hamilton, Georgia! Here we strive to recruit, hire, and retain exemplary educators and support personnel.
Our Mission: Ensuring an excellent education for every child in Harris County
Our Vision: One community committed to the well-being and preparation of every student for life-long success in a global society
Application for Employment
Individuals interested in pursuing employment should refer to the "HCSD Current Job Openings" link below. Then, find position, click "Apply" button in top, right corner. Prior to completion, be sure to have available:
- At least three (3) professional or supervisory references, including name, email address, and phone number. Please note: These should be Former Supervisors. References from friends and relatives are not acceptable.
- Letter of interest
- Unofficial transcripts may be used when uploading to your application. OFFICIAL transcripts from earning your high school diploma/GED or college/university must be submitted and addressed to the Harris County School District after hire.
- If applicable to the position, a current Georgia Teaching Certificate must be uploaded.
- For Frequently Asked Questions, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
To view/apply for job opportunities, click: HCSD Current Job Openings
To view/apply for a substitute position, click: HCSD Substitute Job Openings
To login to an existing application, click: HCSD Frontline Application Homepage
The Harris County School District is an E-Verify user.
The Harris County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The HCSD custodial services are provided by ABM, an independent contractor. To apply for a position, click below:
To view/apply for custodial positions, click: ABM Custodial Job Openings
- How do I update information on my application?
- If I have a problem completing the online application, whom can I contact?
- If I work in the Harris County School District, can my children attend Harris County schools?
- If I've applied and want to apply for another position, do I need to submit a new application?
- Will you call my current supervisor for a reference?
- Who should I list for the three required professional references?