New student registration:
Registration for new students is between 8:30am and 2:00pm. Please bring all information listed below for student:
- Social Security Card or sign a waiver
- Report Card from previous school year
◦ * Transcript (grades 10 – 12)
Two proofs of residency (Policy DFH)
◦ Utility bill not more than 60 days old and has the service address on the bill (no cell phone bills)
◦ Proof of purchase of HarrisCounty automobile tags
◦ Proof of voter registration in HarrisCounty
◦ Occupancy permit if moving into a newly constructed home (parents provide a check to Mrs. Browning, HCHS Bookkeeper).
* Birth Certificate
◦ Pre-K (birth certificate, passport, or official medical documentation for proof that student is four years of age by September 1 of year of enrollment)
- ** Immunization on GA Form (can obtain from Health Department or Physician)
- ** Eye, Ear and Dental Form (can obtain from Health Department or Physician)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
Out-of County: You must complete the Out-of-County packet with the Bookkeeper and make at least the 1st semester payment of $2,200.